March 2, 2011

I'm Blogging Again

After a long hiatus in which I went through several artist's frustrations with the look my blog as well as businessman's wonderings about whether or not it was worth the work to maintain one, I have decided come to a conclusion: I am back and here to stay.

That being said, today I am not posting my own work but one of a photographer who inspires me.  I have a few shoots sitting on my hard drive waiting to be edited and a few coming up that I will definitely post, but for now there are no original creations of mine waiting to be shared.  But don't worry, they are coming, and  the work I have for you today is beautiful!  Lifestyle photographer Trevor Hoehne has a website called Blurry Things which feature is more artistic work (although all of his work is stunningly artistic!).  It is all out of focus and I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment