March 28, 2011

Workshop with Mike Colón

I have a lot of blogging to do.

I had been putting it off because I have a new blog in the works and wasn't sure how I was going to transfer all my old posts over, but it is high time to blog again, regardless.  I'll just cross that bridge when I come to it.

The photos on this post are from a workshop I did earlier this semester (read: a few months ago!) with the talented Mike Colón.  Talented would begin to describe him.  Mike is great; he is an amazing photographer, a great teacher and just a cool guy.  He is the kind of guy that you not only would want to shoot your wedding, but the type you would want to be friends with after.  At the end of the two-day workshop, we had the opportunity to put all we'd learned into a styled shoot with models Jenn and Matt.  These two look great together and great in front of the camera!





Rock stars, right??? Such a great shoot. Thanks again to Mike and to his wonderful assistant Kat!


1 comments:

Post a Comment